2nd idea....Picturesque...

NanaMoNanaMo Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
edited April 9, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
140061279-M-9.jpg

....a thought for picturesque....sunrise on Pikes Peak.

CC welcomed.....:rolleyes

AdThanksvance,

Maureen

Comments

• Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2007
    this is great,
    tough toss up between this and the cows!

tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • NanaMoNanaMo Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2007
    Tessa HD wrote:
    tough toss up between this and the cows!

tessa

...thanks Tessa, for the kind words!

M
  • anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2007
    I like this shot but I would lean towards the cows only because this picture could benefit from some clouds. The cow one is just very unique and irregular- it must be nice to have to two good shots though. Great job!

I love this mountain- I drove up it a little over a year ago and hope to race up it at some point in my life.
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2007
    On its own, I think this is a better shot than the cows, and it's definitely picturesque. I agree that it needs some more interesting clouds to make it really inviting, though. Beautiful light.
    Chris
    edited April 9, 2007
    anwmn1 wrote:
    I like this shot but I would lean towards the cows only because this picture could benefit from some clouds. The cow one is just very unique and irregular- it must be nice to have to two good shots though. Great job!

I love this mountain- I drove up it a little over a year ago and hope to race up it at some point in my life.

Thanks for the kind comments. This is magnificent --- good luck and I hope you get the opportunity to run the Peak! clap.gif

Maureen
    edited April 9, 2007
    ChrisJ wrote:
    On its own, I think this is a better shot than the cows, and it's definitely picturesque. I agree that it needs some more interesting clouds to make it really inviting, though. Beautiful light.

Thanks for the comments, Chris. I agree it needs the clouds also....will have to see if Mother Nature will cooperate another morning and keep the snow there for the shot also! rolleyes1.gif

Maureen