Options

Orlando, FL

upstatesnapshotupstatesnapshot Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
Well, I am going to Orlando on Monday for a week...will be at a trade show during most of the day, but plan on getting out in the late afternoon for some shooting.

I have never been there...can anyone recommend some good areas for pics???

Thanks,
Joe

Comments

• Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2007

The obvious locations are the theme parks. If I was going to choose one for an afternoon/evening stint, it would be Universal's Islands of Adventure or Disney's Animal Kingdom. Not cheap, though...Some of the Disney hotels themselves can be very interesting to see, and most have free parking. There's also Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island. Some of the roads around the parks are packed with other attractions, too.

There can be alligators almost anywhere there's open water, and there are several bird sanctuaries. Most of my experience is with the theme parks, though. I'm not sure I've ever even been downtown.
    Chris
  • Options
    bsvirginianbsvirginian Registered Users Posts: 241 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    headscratch.gif What kind of pics do you want to capture?
    bsvirginian
    Well, I am going to Orlando on Monday for a week...will be at a trade show during most of the day, but plan on getting out in the late afternoon for some shooting.

Thanks,
    Joe
  • Options
    JESTERJESTER Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    What kind of photos do you want to take? How will you be getting around? What hotel are you staying in? There are numberous photo opportunities here. Let me know what you are looking for and I will try to give you some places to go.

Dave