Options

Dave

christulkchristulk Registered Users Posts: 453 Major grins
edited April 9, 2007 in People
These shots are just snaps, they don't tell a story or anything, but I like them. I'd be interested to see them through your eyes. What do you think?

141517122-L.jpg

141517088-L.jpg
C&C always welcomed.

Cheers

Chris

http://christulk.smugmug.com

'alot' is two words "a_______lot":D

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    christulk wrote:
    These shots are just snaps, they don't tell a story or anything, but I like them. I'd be interested to see them through your eyes. What do you think?

He has the kind of smile that makes me think he is probably an easy going kind of guy.

Dunno why but I get the feeling he is Dad :D cause he's got that kinda Dad look about him :D

Am I wrong?? :D .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    I have a cute single friend that might like to meet him! Laughing.gif!

Seriously, good looking guy, wonderful shots! I really like them a lot! They seem to capture his personality.
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2007
    Thanks for your comments. :D

Skip: he is a Dad of one 18 month old and soon to be a dad for a second time.

Momma: thanks. He is a lovely bloke, one of the nicest you'll meet. Maybe thats why I like the shot, because it does capture his personality.

:D
    C&C always welcomed.

Cheers

Chris

• Options
    SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    :D What I see is a really laid back kind-of-guy...one you can have a glass of wine with and he will tell you about his family. He has this soft smile and also a very shy kind of laugh. He's not flashy, and really doesn't mind being with a group of all of ya'lls friends...and he adores his wife.

So in essence...this picture tells more than you think...so it does have a story connected to it. He also looks like he could be your brother.

JMHO...
  • Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    these are great captures...nice contrast and texture, and they definitely capture a warm personality that makes you want to get to know him. He seems genuine, sweet, confident, intelligent. I hope HE likes them~! :)
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Options
    SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    Since you've had
    so many deep, feminine, desires and observations...and since I'm not in touch with my feminine side (haven't had any wine yet), I'll say these are nice shots! rolleyes1.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    I'm agreeing with alot of what has been said about this fellow. I think he is either your brother or your very best friend. He is warm, caring, somewhat shy, a great father. I would guess the ladies adore him, but that he is perhaps not totally confident around them. He is very handsome .... does he have an older brother??? He is probably a very good friend to all who know him. Very nice captures!! :saurora
  • Options
    Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    :D What I see is a really laid back kind-of-guy...one you can have a glass of wine with and he will tell you about his family. He has this soft smile and also a very shy kind of laugh. He's not flashy, and really doesn't mind being with a group of all of ya'lls friends...and he adores his wife.

So in essence...this picture tells more than you think...so it does have a story connected to it. He also looks like he could be your brother.

JMHO...
    urbanaries wrote:
    these are great captures...nice contrast and texture, and they definitely capture a warm personality that makes you want to get to know him. He seems genuine, sweet, confident, intelligent. I hope HE likes them~! :)
    As a psychology student im on the tip of my seat now.. mwink.giflol3.gif
    It's like a modern day (and very well shot, i might add thumb.gif) rorschach blot rolleyes1.gif
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited April 8, 2007
    it is amazing what people can tell through looking at a photo..You are all correct with your 'guesses' about him, adorable bloke, one of my dearest friends.

Swartzy, thanks for the male perspective. :Drolleyes1.gif
    C&C always welcomed.

Cheers

Chris

• Options
    W00DYW00DY Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    christulk wrote:

141517088-L.jpg

I know this is weird but for some reason in the second shot I keep getting drawn to the hair on his chest eek7.gif

I don't know why? It is wierd... I try and look at his face but then see the hair on his chest and look again rolleyes1.gif

Good shots though, he should like them.

Cheers.
  • Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    Swartzy wrote:
    so many deep, feminine, desires and observations...and since I'm not in touch with my feminine side (haven't had any wine yet), I'll say these are nice shots!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! rolleyes1.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Options
    SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2007
    W00DY wrote:
    I know this is weird but for some reason in the second shot I keep getting drawn to the hair on his chest eek7.gif

I don't know why? It is wierd... I try and look at his face but then see the hair on his chest and look again rolleyes1.gif

Good shots though, he should like them.

Cheers.

Ok I admit it...I was drawn to that too. rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    Mike02Mike02 Registered Users Posts: 321 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2007
    2nd shot is kindof boring, but the 1st one is very interesting. Good shot.clap.gif
    "The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
    - Ansel Adams.
  • Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2007
    christulk wrote:
    These shots are just snaps
    They're much better than that! thumb.gif