Portfolio of images

lovelove Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited April 6, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Question:

I have a homepage slideshow running. I'd like to make a gallery of photos that I can target for the slideshow presentation. This private gallery would be comprised of a mixture of photos that I have actually already have "live" in other galleries. Is this possible? Or, do I just need to re-upload photos into a single gallery to accomplish this?

Does this make sense?

Thanks for your help in advance.

-N
LOVE | Design & Photography
www.nicolelove.com

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited April 6, 2007
    love wrote:
    Question:

I have a homepage slideshow running. I'd like to make a gallery of photos that I can target for the slideshow presentation. This private gallery would be comprised of a mixture of photos that I have actually already have "live" in other galleries. Is this possible? Or, do I just need to re-upload photos into a single gallery to accomplish this?

Does this make sense?

Thanks for your help in advance.

-N

Hi :)

You will need to either use our make 2nd copy tool or upload the photos to a new gallery. No way to use the same photo in several galleries.

You might also consider using a keyword link for your slideshow. For example, http://www.nicolelove.com/keyword/favorite.

If you tag the photos you want to use in the slideshow with the keyword, for example, "favorite," and use the link above for the slideshow URL in your code, then you will not need to make a second gallery and you can easily add or remove photos by removing the keyword or adding a keyword.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign