LPS #3 - Second try

FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
edited April 8, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Another rather odd, but not irregular, one. C&C welcome.

Riding the Escalator

141809404-L.jpg

Virginia

Email

Comments

• kingmamaof2kingmamaof2 Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    I really like your use of shapes in this picture- lines, circles, triangles, ect. and it does somewhat convey irregular. I guess I'm no help.rolleyes1.gif I'll wait and see what others think.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    Virginia,
    Flyinggina wrote:
    Another rather odd, but not irregular, one. C&C welcome.
    Riding the Escalator
    Virginia

While we're al trying to "get the theme", we (me myself guilty as charged) often forget Da Rool Numba One: it should be a great picture first (for me, a definition of a great picture is of the one I would like to print 16x24 or larger and put on my wall), and then match the theme in some way - but only second.

Frankly, I don't want to put this on my wall... ne_nau.gif

Man, this whole #3 is a tough cookie!deal.gif

Hope you'll get more.. Are you still in Paris? Here are a few vistas for picturesque... Sunrise from the bridge next to Samaritaine when the sun hits the towers of Consiergerie... Also sunrize from the steps of the Sacre Coer (Montmartre). Sunset from the Gardin du Henry IV (the very point of LiIle de La Cite). There are plenty more, but I need to think...

Good luck! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • JillGJillG Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    This cracks me up rolleyes1.gifI really like this shot. i think you need to clean up the left shoe heel. Man, walking around with uneven shoes is certainly irregular :D
    Jill
    Jill