Options

Steel Bridge

CMasterCMaster Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited January 30, 2005 in Landscapes
Finally got out to take some pictures today. My main focus today were the small bridges of Johnstown. Most are of the steel latice work bridges. I have to try and touch up a few of my stone arch bridge. I'll be posting those later this week.

I'm not sure about the composition here. I was trying to get the yellow anchors in the picutre. I'm not even sure what those are to used for in this particular location.
15061603-L.jpg

This is my first blended exposure picture. Not sure if it came out right :scratch, let me know what you think! Plus I need to clone out the pidgeons flying in the picture.
15061605-L.jpg

This one I was playing around and tilting the camera at an odd angle. Not sure if it really works. When I first looked at it, I thought it needed to be rotated. Then I remembered how I took the shot :rofl
15061606-L.jpgp

I really liked the color of the down-supports here. The reflecting light off the pavement and sidewalk changed their colors.
15061610-L.jpg

Still not sure what to think of this one though. Don't think it really works.
15061611-L.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. I really like the fourth pic the most out of these.

Thanks for looking :thumb
-- Paul (pmack.smugmug.com)

Comments

• Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2005
    I like the third one the best.
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2005
    I like the "up shot"...very interesting. I like doing upshots too.

2865273-M.jpg
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2005
    Paul
    Cool shots
    I like the last one best
    Thats a cool brick building in the background
    Would like to see somemore shots of that(I kinda got a thing for bricks)mwink.gif

Thanks
    Fred