Options

FS/FT: Canon 35mm f/1.4L.

Travis IngleTravis Ingle Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited April 8, 2007 in House of Canon
SOLD.

I bought this lens from Canoga Camera (the only place I could find one in stock) back in May 2006 and hardly ever use it. I am really looking to pick up a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 non IS and think the price range of the two lenses would offer up a fair trade straight across. I would not be apposed to trading for an IS version of the 70-200mm f/2.8 plus some cash if the price is right but I am trying to keep from spending any more money on photography equipment right now.

The lens I have is in like new condition and I have everything that it came with including all the packaging. The date code is "UU" and I think the preceding numbers are 0303 and can look for sure if need be but the lens is nicely packed away at the moment. These are the only 2 pictures I have of the lens right now but I can take any pictures you need so just ask.

lens2.jpg

lens.jpg

If someone has any interest in buying this lens without a trade then please put up an offer. I figure it is worth more to me in a trade versus selling it and having to buy a 70-200mm new but I won't turn down any reasonable offers.

Thanks