I can't remove watermark from slideshow image

RKeatonRKeaton Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited April 8, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I uploaded this image to add to my slideshow and it was automatically watermarked. Problem is I can't figure out how to remove it because the 'watermarking' option isn't in the photo tools drop-down menu. Can you help?

image url:

http://robkeaton.smugmug.com/gallery/1406091/6#142033859-L-LB

The reason it was automatically watermarked probably has something to do with it being a vertical image (?) Even so, I still don't understand why I can't remove the watermark.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    RKeaton wrote:
    I uploaded this image to add to my slideshow and it was automatically watermarked. Problem is I can't figure out how to remove it because the 'watermarking' option isn't in the photo tools drop-down menu. Can you help?

image url:

http://robkeaton.smugmug.com/gallery/1406091/6#142033859-L-LB

The reason it was automatically watermarked probably has something to do with it being a vertical image (?) Even so, I still don't understand why I can't remove the watermark.

Turn watermarking-on-upload off, and reupload the photo please.

Sorry for the hassle. FWIW, I got popup blockers when accessing your site, do you force lightbox into a new window? :( that's very olde skool, and the results for many will be undesireable.
  • RKeatonRKeaton Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Turn watermarking-on-upload off, and reupload the photo please.

Changing the gallery setting to not watermark worked. I re-uploaded the image and it's fine now...thanks.
    Andy wrote:
    Sorry for the hassle. FWIW, I got popup blockers when accessing your site, do you force lightbox into a new window? :( that's very olde skool, and the results for many will be undesireable.

If I am doing that it's unintentional. I'm not too familiar with lightbox and don't recall customizing it, I'll try to figure it out. You're the first person to report anything about pop-up blockers with my site. Thanks for the heads up, and the help.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    RKeaton wrote:
    Changing the gallery setting to not watermark worked. I re-uploaded the image and it's fine now...thanks.

If I am doing that it's unintentional. I'm not too familiar with lightbox and don't recall customizing it, I'll try to figure it out. You're the first person to report anything about pop-up blockers with my site. Thanks for the heads up, and the help.
    useLightbox = false;

You might want take that out of your Javascript :)