save sm site to a non internet pc

SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
edited April 8, 2007 in SmugMug Support
So I'm about to be on the road for a bit and I've just discovered the sweet CSS manual ivar and TO created here.

Quick note: My laptop has no internet connectivity and I don't really want to grab a wireless card unless I absolutely have to. My laptop is the only non mac computer piece that I have, so I feel it would be a waste of $. Not to mention I don't know when I'll have wireless access on the road.

My question is..
Is there some way to export my sm site so I can load it onto my laptop (no internet connectivity) so I can travel and create the site I want then come back and dump the code in I created then POOF! the site I want is now live?

I already have FF2.0 w/ webdev installed on my laptop. Just in case I get that sweet yes!

Can't hurt to ask... Thanks for your time.

-Jon

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    So I'm about to be on the road for a bit and I've just discovered the sweet CSS manual ivar and TO created here.

Quick note: My laptop has no internet connectivity and I don't really want to grab a wireless card unless I absolutely have to. My laptop is the only non mac computer piece that I have, so I feel it would be a waste of $. Not to mention I don't know when I'll have wireless access on the road.

My question is..
    Is there some way to export my sm site so I can load it onto my laptop (no internet connectivity) so I can travel and create the site I want then come back and dump the code in I created then POOF! the site I want is now live?

I already have FF2.0 w/ webdev installed on my laptop. Just in case I get that sweet yes!

Can't hurt to ask... Thanks for your time.

-Jon
    Not to my knowledge, sorry...
  • SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    No worries Andy.
    Had to ask at least.

Cheers.