Options

Friend or Foe

ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
edited April 10, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
Tks.
Cristian.
[SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,920 moderator
    edited April 10, 2007
    ultravox wrote:
    Tks.

Wow, that's a scary pic. Well done. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited April 10, 2007
    Tks. It is a set-up, in fact it's I, me and myself. No one injured in the process.
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2007
    Odd, it's reassuring when you tell us it's just you. Can't explain that.

I've worked in news, and have seen a home video tape of a murder that looked somewhat similar. Very disturbing stuff.

I like the pattern of the trees funneling down the middle. It makes me wonder if the image might not be stronger with a slight crop on either side.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited April 10, 2007
    Tks. Sid, hope it's not that disturbing. Right about crop on either side, it was my first intention but I chose a small amount of vigneting. But I'll try the crop. Tks. again.
    Cristian.
  • Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2007
    Umm, i'm not sure about the theme, i like the image, but not the subject Laughing.gif.
    I hate guns, (probably because i had to shoot them in high school at age of 14)rolleyes1.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2007
    ultravox wrote:
    Tks.

I see that you said it is you (both people)

Personally, I find it disturbing too, nothing artisitic about having a gun put to your head.... this is my opion only.

As for the shot itself I like the way the line of trees lead away like a path.
    .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin