Options

SOLD: Lots of stuff...

the godfatherthe godfather Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited April 14, 2007 in House of Canon
ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD

All prices are net to me...please add shipping / insurance and paypal fees to the prices given.

Pictures and longer descriptions will be added tomorrow night. I also have good feedback and lots of happy buyers / sellers (over on FM feel free to pm me over there under godfather if you would like).

Canon 350D (xt) - Silver - The camera is in very good condition. I purchased it and was going to have it converted into a IR camera but have decided otherwise. Camera comes with normal accessories...manuals, battery, charger, etc.
Price $390 net to me or $460 net to me if you want a 50 mII lens w/filter and a 1 gb flash card included.

Canon 70-200 F4 non IS This lens is in good condition. I hate to let it go but I'm just not using it at all. Price $455 net to me.

Canon 60 ef-s macro lens. A great lens but I'm just not doing much close up work anymore. Lens comes with a hood but I'm not sure if I can find the box. Price $325 net to me.

Canon 16-35 L - Lens is in very good condition minus a very faint mark on the distance window. Lens comes with the 83 DII hood which is a very desirable option. Price $1000 net to me.

Canon 420ex flash. In good condtion. Price $145 net to me.

Domke photo vest size medium - like new never worn. $45 net to me.

Kata HB-207 backpack in great condition. Cost over $267 at bhphotovideo. Price $130 net to me.

Gitzo 1325 tripod with tripads. Tripod is in used condition. Some small paint chips and marks on the tripod feet. Price $420 net to me.

I'm looking for a 5d or 1d2 right now and might also be interested in a 50 1.4. If I can locate a upgraded body I be placing my 20d up for sale as well.

Thanks for looking
Chris
Lots of photo crap but no time to use it...

Comments

• Options
    bigtexanbigtexan Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited April 14, 2007
    Kata
    Do you still have the Kata?
  • Options
    the godfatherthe godfather Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited April 14, 2007
    bigtexan wrote:
    Do you still have the Kata?

I'm sorry but everything is sold. I tried to edit the title of the thread but it is not changing.

Thanks for your interest
    Chris
    Lots of photo crap but no time to use it...
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 14, 2007
    I tried to edit the title of the thread but it is not changing.
    Users cannot edit thread titles. Please read the guidelines, linked below in my signature.

thanks!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]