Options

FS (US): Canon Rebel XTi, grip, 18-55, 50mm f/1.8, and extension tubes

cyberecybere Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited April 26, 2007 in House of Canon
Greetings:

I'm selling a few items that I do not need:
  1. Silver Canon XTi body. I bought this from someone on photography-on-the.net to use as a travel camera because hauling 1D-sized bodies around for days didn't sound like fun. I'm back from the trip so am selling this body. Camera is in excellent operational condition (focus seems very good with my 24-70 and exposure seems similar to my Rebel XT) and in good-to-very good cosmetic condition. There is a thin scratch on top of the flash, some marks around the strap lugs and some minor paint and grip wear on the bottom of the camera. I've posted a gallery of pictures of the camera below so you can examine the cosmetics and have no surprises. None of the cosmetic issues impact functionality. Also included are two upgraded (aftermarket and higher capacity than Canon) batteries (no original battery), charger, strap, box (box is for kit, lens listed below), manuals, and strap. I have the blank warranty card for the body. I did not receive the USB cable and software CD from the seller, I can provide a copy of the software on a burned CD. Link to gallery of silver XTi. Price $550 + ship and paypal (eCheck or money order accepted to reduce transaction costs)
  2. Canon 18-55 f/3.5-5.6II "kit" lens. Not much to say about this, it is what it is. I haven't even shot with it. Serial number does not match that on the kit box for the silver XTi, because I received this as part of another kit. No warranty card, no separate box. Price $60 + ship and paypal. See picture in gallery of miscellaneous items linked at the end.

Sold items:
  • Targus TG-BG350 vertical battery grip for Rebel XT and XTi. Here is a link to the description at BHPhoto.com Basically new condition, works just like you expect... Box, instructions, and AA insert included. Price $65 + ship and paypal. See picture in gallery of miscellaneous items linked at the end. SOLD
  • Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens. Excellent condition. Selling becuase I have a 50mm f/1.4. No box, no warranty card. Price $65 + ship and paypal. See picture in gallery of miscellaneous items linked at the end. SOLD
  • El-cheapo extension tubes for Canon EOS mount. These do not have the electrical contacts for AF and aperture. Selling because I have a dedicated macro lens. Price $15 + ship and paypal. See picture in gallery of miscellaneous items linked at the end. SOLD
Link to gallery of photos of 'miscellaneous items'...

Prices are negotiable within reason. Sales of multiple items will reduce shipping costs. Items located in SF Bay Area for local cash pickup. eCheck, cashier's check and money order accepted to reduce transaction costs, but funds must be received and cleared before items ship. I have positive feeback on photography-on-the.net and on FredMiranda.com (userid cybere at both) as well as on eBay as userid cyberee. Please respond via email if possible.

Comments