Protection and Viewing

LexLex Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited April 12, 2007 in SmugMug Support
It would be REALLY nice that if I am logged into my pro level account, that I can right click on my own images and get the URL, which I can then selectively share with others on forums and such.

As it is, if I set protection to yes, then every time I want to share a photo, I have to either.

1. move it to an unprotected gallery.
2. Go into the "customize" menu and set protection "off" until I right click, get URL, then go back in and set protection back on.

If I am logged in, I'm the photo owner, that should overright panel setting.

Of course, it's entirely possible that I am an idiot, and am missing a basic way to get storage path of S,M or L size shots. I won't be sharing originals elsewhere...

Thanks for listening!
Doug
www.fotogafer.com

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2007
    Lex wrote:
    It would be REALLY nice that if I am logged into my pro level account, that I can right click on my own images and get the URL, which I can then selectively share with others on forums and such.

As it is, if I set protection to yes, then every time I want to share a photo, I have to either.

2. Go into the "customize" menu and set protection "off" until I right click, get URL, then go back in and set protection back on.

Of course, it's entirely possible that I am an idiot, and am missing a basic way to get storage path of S,M or L size shots. I won't be sharing originals elsewhere...

Thanks for listening!
    Doug
    www.fotogafer.com
    Try the 'share' button near the top thumb.gif
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2007
    Lex wrote:

Thanks for listening!
    Doug
    www.fotogafer.com
    You need to turn on the share button when logged in.

#shareLink {display:none !important;}
    .loggedIn #shareLink {display:block !important;}
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • LexLex Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2007
    oh crap, look at my red face... second thought don't.

I added the idiot disclaimer, so all's well... ne_nau.gif

Thanks,
    Doug