Not all pages load correctly

RudyMRudyM Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited April 13, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I've got an odd problem with one of my galleries:
http://rmaharajh.smugmug.com/gallery/1317456#62133821

There are 16 pages to the gallery. On pages 1 and 2 only, the thumbnails are really slow to load, and sometimes don't load at all. If I leave the page open for a long time, some of the thumbnails will time out and show up as broken pages. The thumbnails are still clickable, and clicking on them usually results in the main picture showing up (but not always). The odd thing is that the "bad" thumbnails seem to be random. Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't - but it's usually the last few that are the culprits. I've tried clearing my cache, and I've tried FF2.0 and IE7, both on two different computers, and I get the same problem every time.

Can someone else go to this gallery and see if it happens for them too? Thanks!

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited April 13, 2007
    RudyM wrote:
    I've got an odd problem with one of my galleries:
    http://rmaharajh.smugmug.com/gallery/1317456#62133821

There are 16 pages to the gallery. On pages 1 and 2 only, the thumbnails are really slow to load, and sometimes don't load at all. If I leave the page open for a long time, some of the thumbnails will time out and show up as broken pages. The thumbnails are still clickable, and clicking on them usually results in the main picture showing up (but not always). The odd thing is that the "bad" thumbnails seem to be random. Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't - but it's usually the last few that are the culprits. I've tried clearing my cache, and I've tried FF2.0 and IE7, both on two different computers, and I get the same problem every time.

Can someone else go to this gallery and see if it happens for them too? Thanks!

Hi Rudy,

Welcome to DGrin wave.gif

We're checking now. Will get back to you soon.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2007
    wave.gif Hi Rudy, sorry for the hassle. You should be all fixed?
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited April 13, 2007
    Looks like you're all set now Rudy :)
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • RudyMRudyM Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 13, 2007
    Woohoo!!!!
    Barb wrote:
    Looks like you're all set now Rudy :)