LPS3 - maybe this is a better image

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited April 13, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
i dont know, i like the entry i submitted a lot, but there are TOO MANY fantastic images in this challenge / contest.....

do you think this is a more appropriate ( better image ) to submit than what I already submitted?

143465493-L.jpg

the entry i already posted

143003797-L.jpg

troy

Comments

• quarkquark Registered Users Posts: 510 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2007
    Personally I still think the one you entered is the best! Your vacation must have been a blast.
    heather dillon photography - Pacific Northwest Portraits and Places
    facebook
    photoblog

Quarks are one of the two basic constituents of matter in the Standard Model of particle physics.
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2007
    Troy....
    IMHO...you'd be crazy to pull your entry.....umm......I think it's a great shot but still think you can enhance it even more...but that's the shot for sure. Call me goofy (might as well, everyone else does) but I see it as picturesque through and through.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2007
    I would not change it, but I think the closer lighthouse shot in the landscape forum is picturesque, I wonder why you are not considering that one as well?
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2007
    I agree, I still like the original. That sunbeam is pretty magical. It cuts a nice diagonal through the frame.
    Chris
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2007
    GREAPER wrote:
    I would not change it, but I think the closer lighthouse shot in the landscape forum is picturesque, I wonder why you are not considering that one as well?

my post processing skills are lets say somewhat inadequate, i thought the original entry wasnt "colorful" enough but since im getting responses to keep it - so it stays!

thanx for the suggestions

troy