LPS #3 - B&W or Colour

RobertRobert Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
edited April 15, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I started out looking for that seriously irregular shot, but I couldn’t find my target. I finally had to rethink and with all the rethinking, I ended up at the other side of the theme, picturesque, or maybe a bit of both?
I have made up my mind to enter the colour version (if I don’t happen to bump into that irregular shot in the last minute), but I would still be interested in any opinion about the choice I’ve made. The picture would also work in B&W very well, I think.

1561wso.jpg . 1561bw_wso.jpg
Robert

Comments

• urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2007
    Robert wrote:
    I started out looking for that seriously irregular shot, but I couldn’t find my target. I finally had to rethink and with all the rethinking, I ended up at the other side of the theme, picturesque, or maybe a bit of both?
    I have made up my mind to enter the colour version (if I don’t happen to bump into that irregular shot in the last minute), but I would still be interested in any opinion about the choice I’ve made. The picture would also work in B&W very well, I think

. . . . . .
    you made the right choice w/ entering colour, IMO. lovely shot and texture
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • RobertRobert Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    urbanaries wrote:
    you made the right choice w/ entering colour, IMO. lovely shot and texture
    Thanks for your response Lynne. I better post it now, before I miss the deadline.
    Robert