Options

WTB - Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 DG

GolfPTGolfPT Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited April 21, 2007 in House of Canon
I'm looking to buy a used but clean copy of this lens. I know it's going to be hard, but I'm trying to stay between $600-640 shipped. Hoping that someone can help me out.

PM or E-mail me your offers.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Options
    merg5418merg5418 Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
    edited April 21, 2007
    sigma 70-200 DG EX HSM
    GolfPT wrote:
    I'm looking to buy a used but clean copy of this lens. I know it's going to be hard, but I'm trying to stay between $600-640 shipped. Hoping that someone can help me out.

PM or E-mail me your offers.

Thanks for your help.

I decided this past week to sell my Sigma 70-200, and stumbled across your message today - my first time on digital grin. The lens is in mint condition. I've used it 5-6 times. I purchased it to compare with a Canon 70-200L 2.8 and have decided to keep the Canon, which focuses just a little faster. The image quality is very good. I purchased the lens in Canada, Sigma Canada give 7 year warranties. I haven't looked up the lens and done the exchange rate yet, but as I recall I was out the door for a bit over $1100.00 Canadian. I need to get $200.00 more for the lens than you've noted above. If you can swing it, let me know. If not, keep looking, it's a very good lens.

merg5418

PS - I will be checking my messages tomorrow evening (Sunday), probably not before.

regards