Options

Fireworks

carmel6942carmel6942 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited April 15, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
For vacation We took our daughter to Disney World. here are some shots of the fireworks show at Epcot the night we were there. I hope you like.

143765904-L.jpg

143766883-L.jpg

143766151-L.jpg

143766556-L.jpg

143767073-L.jpg
143767338-L.jpg
Carl

Comments

• Options
    Jeff FillmoreJeff Fillmore Registered Users Posts: 411 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    Looks like fun. I was there today (okay yesterday- I guess it's after midnight eek7.gif ) for the Flower & Garden show but did not stay for the fireworks.
    Thanks!
    Jeff

flickr

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    carmel6942 wrote:
    For vacation We took our daughter to Disney World. here are some shots of the fireworks show at Epcot the night we were there. I hope you like.

Curse you Mr Disney for making the Disney Parks sooooooooooo dang far away rolleyes1.gif

Though....I can say I have had the pleasure of seeing the fire works at DisneyWorld just once, and at Disneyland a few times :D

It really brings out the kid in you, no matter how old you are, once you get inside the place..... I'm headed there again in October on my way home from the Dgrin Shoot Out.

Thanks for sharing your Fireworks ..... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    I actually have never been to Epcot, ne_nau.gif I've been all over Disney, Universal, blah blah, but never made it to this park. Would love to see it, would be nice photoshooting day. I'm too lazy to drive for 2 hrs Laughing.gif.
    Always wanted to take fireworks shots, thanks for sharing. :D
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Options
    carmel6942carmel6942 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    Thanks for the compliments everybody. We missed the flower & garden show by 2 weeks :cry . They were starting to mark the layouts when we were there. We were visiting an uncle that lives in lakeland who works at disney and expained what was going on. It is a nice park that you don't have to rush everywhere you can take your time and enjoy. More for us older kids.
    Carl
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    beautifull show well photographed
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery