Options

Mallard in the Grass

tsiyatsiya Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
edited March 23, 2004 in Technique
Mating has begun here, this hen had been chased all over the place by 3 drakes, and finally got out of the water to let them fight it out. This one is stretching My range to the max, 6X optical, from the Olympus C2500L. Also testing a new compression program, want to see how it holds up.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 20, 2004
    tsiya wrote:
    Mating has begun here, this hen had been chased all over the place by 3 drakes, and finally got out of the water to let them fight it out. This one is stretching My range to the max, 6X optical, from the Olympus C2500L. Also testing a new compression program, want to see how it holds up.
    I am posting as I process today, second shot, same hen, shaking water off her tail, I think I like this one better. I just reformatted, new OS, new programs, everything woprks just a little different.
  • Options
    kometkomet Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2004
    Here's the boyfriend!
    komet gives light so that you may find the way.
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2004
    tsiya wrote:
    I am posting as I process today, second shot, same hen, shaking water off her tail, I think I like this one better. I just reformatted, new OS, new programs, everything woprks just a little different.
    I like the second one better too Tsiya nice picture.
    Hows the weather down there in Florida? I'm planning a trip in April to the Keys.
    Lynn
  • Options
    edited March 23, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    I like the second one better too Tsiya nice picture.
    Hows the weather down there in Florida? I'm planning a trip in April to the Keys.
    Lynn
    61 degrees and blowing right now, but the Sun is shining. The migrant birds have gone North and the migrant humans have come South, and it has been too busy for Me to shoot at My favorite locations. Been going over photomaps for new ponds to try to get to, programming coords in to My GPS, for an attempt in next few days. This, BTW, is an amazing way to learn new things about Your own area. Coming this way and You have a GPS let Me know, i'll post some good photo coordinates for You. Amazing technology.
  • Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2004
    tsiya wrote:
    Well it isn't exactly a duck, but close.

1724874-M.jpg
    If not now, when?