im still scratching my head with LPS3

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited April 15, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
cant think about it anymore, gonna put one of these two images up. Im not gonna fool around anymore with post processing - im finished. I wanted to enter an image that shows "light" and both have it, so im happy about that.
Let the pieces fall where they may. would just like once more - which photo best suits the theme:

Follow the Light:

143971301-L.jpg

or

The fishing Spot:

144030069-L.jpg

troy

Comments

• RobertRobert Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    Personally, I much prefer the second one. The first one is too much ‘heavenly’ for me. The second one has much more earth. Just look at your man holding the rod so casually in such a perfect setting.
    Robert
  • amy wilburnamy wilburn Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    I like the 'heavenly' one. But it's just a personal choice. I prefer the blue colors of it to the orange colors of the second. I like the cool blues, the 'spot light' on the one lit up hill...but that's just me :D
  • Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    i agree, #2
    Tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2007
    Tough choice... I still like the original. The second seems to suffer from compression artifacts, especially in the clouds, but that's a pretty small nit... Beautiful setting!
    Chris