Options

No more toys?

luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
edited February 6, 2005 in Accessories
It is 9:20pm in California, after midnight at BH. I guess I can order gear from Hawaii though. Will Canon extend the rebate? Will it come back? I wonder!

I ordered nothing else, I have no regrets.

:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Comments

• Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2005
    Dang, just as I was debating a radar detector or a 50 1.4 or a 100 macro or a 7200rpm hard drive. Well I guess that just took the lenses out of that list. Not that I was counting on those $15/$20 rebates, but knowing that I could have had them but can't now, well, somehow that makes them less attractive.
    Richard
  • Options
    edited February 1, 2005
    Yes, I have to ask Canon now why the expect me to pay $45 more now for the 85/1.8 over yesterday.
  • Options
    handlebarhandlebar Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited February 1, 2005
    Give it a couple of weeks and canon will most likely come out with another rebate program. It is almost like clock work.
  • Options
    yvonneyvonne Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2005
    Well, I've gotta tell you... I just returned from NY, and I'm going to be very broke for quite some time... the $200 rebate my friend will apply for on my behalf, is sadly but a mere drop on a hot stone compared to the grand total... I feel queezy everytime I think about it...
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,911 moderator
    edited February 5, 2005
    yvonne wrote:
    Well, I've gotta tell you... I just returned from NY, and I'm going to be very broke for quite some time... the $200 rebate my friend will apply for on my behalf, is sadly but a mere drop on a hot stone compared to the grand total... I feel queezy everytime I think about it...
    Do tell ne_nau.gif
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    edited February 6, 2005
    I just found out that I can use my American Express mileage points for camera gear! Anything from the 50/1.8II to the 600/4! Woohoo! Free camera gear!!!!! clap.gifroflthumb.gifD