feedback anticipation...

TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited April 16, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
You are in for a treat this round, as there will be a vast cornocopia of feedback coming at ya! It should start rolling in in a few hours.

Hmmm, should I be elated or skeer'd......lol :bow :deal :barb :ivar :dunno Can't wait !!
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    You are in for a treat this round, as there will be a vast cornocopia of feedback coming at ya! It should start rolling in in a few hours.

Cool! I'm glad more judges decided to pitch in...thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    Awesome! So you're going to personally have all the judges comment on all 100+ photos for us! That'll be SO helpful! rolleyes1.gif

Seriously, one of the big reasons I'd love to win is to get some great feedback! Not that I don't get any on dGrin, but it's always fun to have more!

Can't wait to see it all.... I've definitely learned a LOT so far!
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    feedback? we don't need no stinkin' feedback......rolleyes1.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    My comments on all 100+ entries are ready to go, as soon as the judging is complete artist.gif
  • indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    Dang. You guys seriously rock.
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    My comments on all 100+ entries are ready to go, as soon as the judging is complete artist.gif

*duck and cover*:D
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
    edited April 16, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    All 100+? I thought all we'd get are comments on top ten (at most the top ten per judge).
    Now we *are* in for a treat bowdown.gif Reminds me the old dgrin challenges....:-)
  • Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    it will probably take me about 24 hours from this moment (going to bed now) to round up a big share of feedback :)
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl
    edited April 16, 2007
    it will probably take me about 24 hours from this moment (going to bed now) to round up a big share of feedback :)
    No worries, mate, we're in no rush here, it's not like we're desperately waiting mwink.gif
    Cheers, thanks for your work in this round! thumb.gif
  • amy wilburnamy wilburn Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    urbanaries wrote:
    *duck and cover*:D

yes, lynne, I'm more than a little frightened (nervous: :giggle )
    but I can handle it:lift (I think)
  • Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    No worries, mate, we're in no rush here, it's not like we're desperatly waiting mwink.gif
    Cheers, thanks for your work in this round! thumb.gif
    :lol I may even enter the next LPS myself, I've been away far too long and I've been sucked into the excitement by judging.. By the way, I loved doing it, and wouldn't mind doing it again, kinda frustating sometimes, but it is cool to see and judge what everyone is entering...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm proud to have been given the chance to judge, and I would like to do something in return in the form of feedback :D now, where did I leave some time mwink.gif
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    Couldn't resist!
    Click here.

rolleyes1.gif
  • ChuckWCChuckWC Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    Yikes. Suddenly I'm scared. :uhoh

:D
    Chuck

CWC Photography: “Painting pictures with cameras.” • Nature & Animals • Around the World • New York City • Miscellaneous • Sunsets • Central Park
  • ericgtrericgtr Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2007
    There are definitely some wonderful photos in that thread, it will be interesting to see some of the constructive feedback.