Options

Renaissance Faire Stuff

SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
edited April 17, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
Snaps from the Renaissance Faire can be found here:

http://garyayala. smugmug.com/ gallery/2724775# 144562357

This gallery is heavy with sepia tones as I used this event as a tool to work with brown tone images. Quite a difference in processing than B&W.

144563390-M.jpg


Gary
My snaps can be found here:
Unsharp at any Speed

Comments

  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,938 moderator
    edited April 17, 2007
    Hey Gary,

    You have some great stuff in that gallery. clap.gifclap I encourage others to check it out. Nice work.

    Cheers,
  • Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    Agreed... good stuff! My favorites are the one you posted and "Yikes Pikes". You captured a lot of great expressions, though.
    Chris
  • Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    Awesome images Gary! Very cool event, something i would like to see. You captured all the expressions very nicely. clap.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Options
    SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    rsinmadrid wrote:
    Hey Gary,

    You have some great stuff in that gallery. clap.gifclap I encourage others to check it out. Nice work.

    Cheers,

    Thanks RS. In the joust there were four riders, English, Italian, French and Spanish ... the Spaniard got all the ladies.

    Gary
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • Options
    SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    ChrisJ wrote:
    Agreed... good stuff! My favorites are the one you posted and "Yikes Pikes". You captured a lot of great expressions, though.
    Thanks Chris... hey you're in LA ... the R Faire is running every weekend for the next month ... you ought to go.

    Gary
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • Options
    SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    ShepsMom wrote:
    Awesome images Gary! Very cool event, something i would like to see. You captured all the expressions very nicely. clap.gif

    Thanks ... it was fun. There are R Faires all over the country ... there's gota be one near the swamps of Florida.

    Gary
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    Seefutlung wrote:
    Thanks Chris... hey your in LA ... the R Faire is running every weekend for the next month ... you ought to go.

    I would like to go some year... since my boy started day care, either he, me, or my wife has been sick. We haven't had a free weekend in a couple months!
    Chris
  • Options
    SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    ChrisJ wrote:
    I would like to go some year... since my boy started day care, either he, me, or my wife has been sick. We haven't had a free weekend in a couple months!

    Take you son. He'll love all the colors and strange people.

    Gary
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    Seefutlung wrote:
    Take you son. He'll love all the colors and strange people.

    Gary
    The first healthy weekend we get, we're going to Disneyland!
    Chris
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    Seefutlung wrote:
    Snaps from the Renaissance Faire can be found here:

    http://garyayala. smugmug.com/ gallery/2724775# 144562357

    This gallery is heavy with sepia tones as I used this event as a tool to work with brown tone images. Quite a difference in processing than B&W.

    Gary

    Hi Gary,

    Great portrait, I like your sepia tones, this young lady has a lovely face, she holds your interest too.

    Nicely done Gary clap.gif ...... Skippy
    .
    .
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

    ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

    :skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
Sign In or Register to comment.