Problem logging in via upload tool

msfmsf Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
edited April 17, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Ever since Ive changed the account name on my smugmug account, ive had difficulties time to time uploading pictures. Usually it fixes itself by trying a few times but Ive tried maybe 10 times now and its not working over half an hour.

Im not sure what the name of the program is, but it installed something in my file folder right click menu as "send to smugmug". Its saying the password/user name is wrong.

I was just wondering if there was an easy way to fix this.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    msf wrote:
    Ever since Ive changed the account name on my smugmug account, ive had difficulties time to time uploading pictures. Usually it fixes itself by trying a few times but Ive tried maybe 10 times now and its not working over half an hour.

Im not sure what the name of the program is, but it installed something in my file folder right click menu as "send to smugmug". Its saying the password/user name is wrong.

I was just wondering if there was an easy way to fix this.
    Hi, when you start sendtosmugmug you have to enter your email (or nick) and password. Use the new one :)

Holler if you need more help.
  • msfmsf Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, when you start sendtosmugmug you have to enter your email (or nick) and password. Use the new one :)

Holler if you need more help.

Ive used the program since I changed the user anme and it worked with out a problem at first. The fields all have the correct info, but it still doesnt allow me in occasionally.

I guess Ill try out the new program. Hopefully its dial up friendly. :0)