Upload, login problems

australfotoaustralfoto Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited April 17, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi, I am having problems uploading images to my account, both with the external appllication and thru the browser method (douglasengle.smugmug.com, on a macintosh).

The upload is EXTREMELY slow and when I try to upload multiple images, I get a "broken pipe" message.

The only way I seem to be able to upload with no problems is one by one via the browser interface. This gets tedious when I need to upload 40 images.

I am also having problems simply accessing my site. Sometimes I get messages say the page cannot be found or that I am not connected to the internet, even though I clearly am online. Other users report the same issue: that the page does not work.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2007
    Hi, I am having problems uploading images to my account, both with the external appllication and thru the browser method (douglasengle.smugmug.com, on a macintosh).

The upload is EXTREMELY slow and when I try to upload multiple images, I get a "broken pipe" message.

The only way I seem to be able to upload with no problems is one by one via the browser interface. This gets tedious when I need to upload 40 images.

I am also having problems simply accessing my site. Sometimes I get messages say the page cannot be found or that I am not connected to the internet, even though I clearly am online. Other users report the same issue: that the page does not work.
    Hi wave.gif it sure sounds like you have internet troubles. Something blocking access to SmugMug. I can see that by y our traceroute, which you left in this thread:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=530902#post530902

There, too, I suggested that you write our heroes on the desk, so we can help you best and fastest, ok?