FS: MH-C801D NimH Charger

Mike02Mike02 Registered Users Posts: 321 Major grins
edited April 17, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Hey All,
I just recently bought a MAHA MH-C801D NiMH Battery charger, but the only problem is that I didn't mean to buy two of em (Doh!).

So... I was thinking of offering it to some of you Digital Grinners before I put it on the 'bay.

Here is the website I bought it from, it currently sells for $85 + Shipping, and I'm willing to let it go for $78+ Shipping. (Or $75 for local pickup).

Note: It is LNIB; I have never used it, nor have I ever taken it out of its original packaging.
Features:

Full LCD Display:
This unit has a large LCD display which actually shows you how close each battery is to being charged.

Soft and Rapid Charge Modes:
This charger has a 'soft' and 'rapid' charge mode, which delivers the highest battery life, or charges in around one hour, respectively. - I use the rapid mode, and for the most part, it has charged in an hour. It also has a built in Battery Conditioning System, which will charge, deep discharge and recharge batteries on its own, to give them "maximum rejuvenation".

Built-in Microprocessor:
'It also has a microprocessor that keeps the unit from over-, and undercharging any batteries, so it
delivers the right charge every time!' - I cant argue with that :P!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to pm me =).
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
- Ansel Adams.