Delivery question.

ErikmateyErikmatey Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited April 19, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I placed an order on sunday night (280190). I got confirmation that it shipped (2-3 business days) on tuesday...so far so good.
Today I check the status and it said that it was delivered to...here's the catch... Almonda Wi,

I am located just out side of philly.

would some one please check this?

the USPS shipping confirmation # that was sent to me is

Thanks

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2007
    We'll take care of this ASAP for you.

Sorry for the mixup, clearly something went wrong on the shipment of this order.
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited April 18, 2007
    Erikmatey wrote:
    I placed an order on sunday night (280190). I got confirmation that it shipped (2-3 business days) on tuesday...so far so good.
    Today I check the status and it said that it was delivered to...here's the catch... Almonda Wi,

I am located just out side of philly.

would some one please check this?

the USPS shipping confirmation # that was sent to me is

Thanks
    Isn't Wisconsin close to Pennsylvannia? rolleyes1.gifNo problem Erik, we have contacted the lab and they are reprinting and reshipping your order. They have upgraded shipping to 2nd Business Day. So you should receive your order next Monday or Tuesday, latest.

We apologize for the delay. We also thank you for your patience and understanding.

Have a great day :-)
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • ErikmateyErikmatey Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited April 18, 2007
    A big thanks to both of you...this place is great. clap.gif

Not a huge problem, just wanted to make sure that I was correct that I wouldn't be seeing the original order. Thanks!!

Erik
  • ErikmateyErikmatey Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited April 19, 2007
    Just a follow up...I received the order today (complete) but it looks like the order that was originaly done. If it is the first one, and the second one that was to be resent hasn't been printed yet, please go a head and cancel that one. I don't need two of this order and no need to have anyone pay unneeded shipping or printing costs.

Thanks again