Track Pics anyone

GP ImagesGP Images Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
edited April 20, 2007 in Sports
This is a great site! I haven't seen any Track Pics, so here goes:

This Meet was horibly run and the girls 4x400 started around sunset. I made the most of it and snapped some interesting pics.

8925-2007.JPG?imgmax=512

8922-2007.JPG?imgmax=640

My Son leading the 1500 (he went on to win)
9261-2007.JPG?imgmax=512

One of the top 3A hurdlers in the state ( I actually had this one published in the local newspaper)
9316-2007.JPG?imgmax=512

Comments

• wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2007
    Bummer I cant see them!!!
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2007
    As a former trackster, I really enjoyed these! And it looks like these were taken near my part of Oregon, too (with names like Astoria, Amity and Banks)! The sunset pics make it look like the runner is off the track somewhere, running cross country (except that she's holding a batton.) I especially like the pano crop on the second one.

Welcome to DGrin and thanks for sharing!

Elaine
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • GP ImagesGP Images Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2007
    Sorry guys and gals, I guess I can't link the pics from Picasa, maybe someone could verify that's what is wrong? Thanks for the comments Elaine! Not sure where you are, but we are in Amity. My son runs cross country, track and he will be competing in the Junior Olympics this summer.
  • HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2007
    I can see the pics by copying the url from properties and pasting it into my browser window.

Take a look here for info on posting pics on Dgrin. If that can't help you make a post in the Dgrin support forum for some techie help.

Good pics BTW
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"