LPS#4 Fake Eyelashes

Annie222Annie222 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited April 20, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Your feedback / comments would be appreciated. Any of these or the one I posted ? thanks a

145172716-M.jpg

145173166-M.jpg

145172532-M.jpg

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2007
    Annie,
    Annie222 wrote:
    Your feedback / comments would be appreciated. Any of these or the one I posted ?

Maybe #2. I don't like the background on 1 and 3...
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2007
    I agree, I think #2 is the strongest shot... The thing that bothers me most is that I can see the natural lashes underneath.

EDIT: I like the one you entered much better than these!
    Chris
  • Annie222Annie222 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited April 20, 2007
    ChrisJ wrote:
    I agree, I think #2 is the strongest shot... The thing that bothers me most is that I can see the natural lashes underneath.

EDIT: I like the one you entered much better than these!

Thanks I think I like the one I entered also for the time being. Yeah, natural lashes underneath, not much I can do bout that one as I don't think my daughter wants to wear the fake ones forever, if I pull out the natural one (ha ha)

Thanks
    edited April 20, 2007
    A friend ps'd this version - what do u think is it better then the one i entered ?

145221567-M.jpg
  • zeveckzeveck Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited April 20, 2007
    Annie222 wrote:
    A friend ps'd this version - what do u think is it better then the one i entered ?

My favorite is the first one, though I agree about the background and would crop it slightly tighter. The ps'd one highlights the lashes but loses the iris. ^_^
  • lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2007
    they're not glued on the outside of the eye and that draws my eye instantly. Good lookin' model.
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2007
    What a cool idea to photograph those false eyelashes! thumb.gif

I like #1 and the PS'd versions. But you need to toy with them a bit as the others have suggested. The background of #1 is a bit distracting but can be remedied in PS. For the PS'd version, try applying the dodge tool to the irises to bring them out more.
    edited April 20, 2007
    Thanks
    Thanks for all your help, I think I'll enter either the colour one below or the ps'd one. The fact that the eyelashes aren't glued properly on the corners I kinda liked and thought that it lead to the artifical not being as good as the nautral ones but I guess I was the only one that saw that. Thanks again. a

PS - Thanks for the good looking model compliment.

145175254-M.jpg