SELC College Lacrosse Tournament

KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
edited April 21, 2007 in Sports
I've been waiting a long time to see my Yellow Jackets beat the Seminoles in lacrosse.

Last night in the quarter finals of the SELC tournament being held here in north Atlanta, I got my wish as Georgia Tech defeated Florida State 16-10.

Now Tech has to go up against the Georgia Bulldogs who just beat them by a score of 8-5 last Saturday.

145400102-L.jpg

145400275-L.jpg

145400532-L.jpg

Kent
"Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
Web site

Comments

• BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2007
    Thanks for the GT pics
    I thought about heading to the tournament last night, but the wife had other plans. The men are at Northview, is that correct? I might try to make it over to Milton to watch the womens tournament, it's a little bit closer to home.

Hope you get some shots of GT kicking some mutt butt! I went down to Russ Chandler stadium and saw the GT baseball team beat the mutts 8-2 on Wednesday night. My shots were a complete and total failurene_nau.gifcry
  • VMacVMac Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited April 21, 2007
    I really like the 2nd one, even though you can't see primary subject's face. Very crisp, and lighting is great, despite the sun being high. Most of all, great shadows.
    Canon gear
    vmac.smugmug.com
  • jbr13jbr13 Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2007
    Very nice shots! I really like the 1st one, the Noles and GT signs are a perfect back drop IMO. Then again I hang around Motocross photography, and signage in GOOD.

Jason
    Jason

http://jbr.smugmug.com/

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced... Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice"