Status of order

KMWKMW Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
edited April 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi,
I wanted to check the status of an order I placed 6 days ago. I sent an email to help@smugmug.com a couple days ago and have not heard back from anyone. So far I have been very happy with Smugmug but I am a little disappointed this is taking so long. I order the prints to make sure my monitor and prints look the same. I just upgraded to Power user and plan on upgrading to Pro user as soon as I finish building my portfolio. Could you please check the status of order #280688 ?
Thanks,
Kath

www.kmw.smugmug.com
Nikon D80
18-135mm 3.5-5.6
50mm 1.4
SB600

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited April 22, 2007
    Hi Kathleen,
    We apologize. We pride ourselves on answering EVERY message within 1 hour (usually within 20 minutes). We don't know what happened with the message your sent in. The last message we show from you was about changing your test order. Again, our apologies :-)

Regarding your order. We have contacted the lab and they assure us that your order will ship by tomorrow (Monday). They have also bumped the shipping method, yet again, to 2nd Business Day. This should minimize any further delays. The lab had a minor systems problem that delayed orders placed on the date you placed this order. We also apologize for this.

This is not the norm for us or our lab. We hope to show you this when you place your next order. :D

Have a great day Kathleen :-)
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • KMWKMW Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2007
    Hi Kathleen,
    We apologize. We pride ourselves on answering EVERY message within 1 hour (usually within 20 minutes). We don't know what happened with the message your sent in. The last message we show from you was about changing your test order. Again, our apologies :-)

Regarding your order. We have contacted the lab and they assure us that your order will ship by tomorrow (monday). They have also bumped the shipping method, yet again, to 2nd Business Day. This shopuld minimize any further delays. The lab had a minor systems problem that delayed orders placed on the date you placed this order. We alos apologize for this.

This is not the norm for us or our lab. We hope to show you this when you place your next order. :D

Have a great day Kathleen :-)
    Steve

Thank you so much....I'm looking forward to getting the prints and using Smugmug. I know glitches do happen sometimes... I appreciate you bumping it to 2nd Business day.

Kath
    Nikon D80
    18-135mm 3.5-5.6
    50mm 1.4
    SB600
  • getnoutsidegetnoutside Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2007
    I am having the same problem. I placed an order 10 days ago (#279054) and I haven't yet received confirmation that the order has shipped. Unfortunately, I also have to say that I have received no response to my email inquiry from yesterday. ne_nau.gif

Regards,

Steven
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2007
    I am having the same problem. I placed an order 10 days ago (#279054) and I haven't yet received confirmation that the order has shipped. Unfortunately, I also have to say that I have received no response to my email inquiry from yesterday. ne_nau.gif

Regards,

Steven
    Hi Steven, please PM me with the email address you sent us email from. I need to make sure we are receiving your emails at the help desk.

Support Hero Anne will be back to you with an update on your order, a bit later today...
  • AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2007

Regards,

Steven

Hi Steven,

I'm very sorry your order has not shipped yet. I'm MOST sorry that you didn't receive a fast response to your email. As Steve said, we answer the vast majority of emails within 20 minutes and the others within an hour. Please do PM Andy so we can see where the hang up was.

It looks like one of our heroes saw that your order was delayed at the lab and sent you a status email yesterday. Did you receive this email?

"Hi Steven,

Thanks for your order. I'm sorry to tell you that it's been delayed. Our printing lab has been experiencing problems with their large format printers. We're hopeful the printers will be up and running today, but we have not yet had confirmation that they are.
    The lab will get the prints out to you just as quickly as they can, with upgraded shipping.

Please do let us know if you have questions or concerns.
    All the best,
    -Robin "

As far as your specific order delay goes, it looks like with the 18x24 lustre you ordered, it's a size that is causing fits for EZ Prints' large format printers. They expect to get the issue resolved soon, and they have given you a free bump up to Next Businessday Shipping. They had technical difficulties over the weekend in many sizes, but Monday evening saw them fully functional with a few exceptions (18x24 lustre being one of them).

I know delays aren't fun for you and please know that we feel your pain. We hate seeing any customer wait for prints.

I'm not sure where the disconnect is as far as emails are concerned, but I'm very glad you posted on dgrin so we could address your order specifically.

-Anne
    Support Hero
  • getnoutsidegetnoutside Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2007
    Thanks Anne and Andy for following-up on this. Andy, I PM'ed the email address to you.

Steven