Stuby's Prosthetic Tail...

VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited April 23, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
C&C if you please... which do you like best... Poor Stuby:rolleyes My daughter's horse Caesar bit his tail clean off... He was quite depressed... until I made him a new tail... Now he feels like a new Donkey...

145967385-L.jpg

145974070-O.jpg

Thanks in advance for your honest opinions...

Winston

Comments

• Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2007
    Awww,
    Poor Stubby! Very creative of you to find him a prosthetic tail! As for fitting the theme, well, it's definitely artificial. I think the composition is better in the 2nd than the 1st. It's cute, made me smile.

Tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2007
    I also like #2. You can really see his "rasta" tail in that one. mwink.gif
  • sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2007
    This reminds me of the days when having a party and giving a blindfolded child a sharp pin was considered acceptable.

Very cute. Entry worthy? I'm not sure.
  • douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2007
    Im glad the prosthetic tail made him feel better, thats pretty interesting. I like the first angle better, but i think it would look better with out the other donkey, or a fuller view of the other donkey. JMO
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2007
    Thanks All
    Thanks everyone for the input... I'm going to do some re-shoots, I don't like the shaddow across his face... one of the problems with shooting donkeys is stuborness... It's hard to get them to pose just right...:D

Winston