Options

From yesterday

jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
edited April 26, 2007 in People
I was at my daughter's tennis tourney yesterday and grabbed many keepers. These are some of the more artistic of the bunch.
original.jpg

large.jpg

77687331.jpg

medium.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2007
    That first shot is great, but it also is a serious injury waiting to happen if she keeps placing her feet like that (her left foot is pointing inwards in opposite direction to the body twist required for the shot).
  • Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2007
    Some nice shots there! If you are up for a suggestion, try getting down at the player's level and shooting at them, so you can get more of their faces.
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2007
    Couldn't do it
    They are pretty strict about who is on the court during a match....inside the fence that is. I was able to get inside at some of the regular games with permission from both team's coaches. The others I posted were taken at the regionals, and I could not get in the court. There was no good spot at ground level, it was all fenced and mostly netted as well. The only option was from the raised boardwalk at one end of the courts. I knew it would be challenging, but its the only tennis pics I have from overhead, so....what the hay ....right? Here are a few from the other games.
    76737699.jpg

76737751.jpg

original.jpg
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited April 26, 2007
    neat shots-

liked the third with the two sitting down-