Soccer

RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
edited April 25, 2007 in Sports

Comments

• SitterSSitterS Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2007
    In #6 it looks like they are doing some sort of "creative soccer dance". ne_nau.gif

Shane
    www.imagesbyshane.smugmug.com

Blogs:
    www.imagesbyshane.blogspot.com

Canon 20d and 40d
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 85mm 1.8
    Canon 70-200L IS 2.8
  • JoeLJoeL Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2007
    Wow, good looking shots, good peak action, good cropping, clean backgrounds.

Suggestions:I would set the in camera exposure to brighten up the images, especially the faces, you can brighten the images in PS but it will look better and more natural if set upon actual exposure.
    Also if you ever print on site, having them bright enough to print straight off the card will be nice and fast.
  • RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2007
    JoeL wrote:
    Wow, good looking shots, good peak action, good cropping, clean backgrounds.

Suggestions:I would set the in camera exposure to brighten up the images, especially the faces, you can brighten the images in PS but it will look better and more natural if set upon actual exposure.
    Also if you ever print on site, having them bright enough to print straight off the card will be nice and fast.

thx Joel
    in this bright sun you need to set ev to at least -.7 to avoid blowing reds & whites. I don't have more than 10 seconds to spend on each pic in PP so no time for PS....
    I will never print on site, every pic requires post since I shoot in RAW and turn all in cam settings to Auto