edited February 5, 2005 in People
My first B/W of my daughter.. hehehe :)

ashley_couch.jpg
Face Down, Nobody Is Ugly

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2005
    My first B/W of my daughter.. hehehe :)

she is beautiful.. I love the pose and the dolly.. the light is really nice too. Her eyes seem a tad soft but to me it's a beautiful shot. clap.gif
  • ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2005
    Well done! The doll the light and your daughter all combine for a fine photothumb.gif

Tim
  • MissConductMissConduct Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited February 3, 2005
    Thanks guys. I'm diggin' the whole B/W photo thing.thumb.gif Mostly just with my daughter tho. Tryin' to get rid of my "shakey" hands.. icon10.gif
  • Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2005
    Hey...
    I really like this photo... Have to agree with Lynn and Shakey: the light and contrast really work well here.

Last but not least, welcome to dgrin!

Thanks so much for sharing!
    Take care!

-- thiago
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2005
    Great shot! I love the lighting, wouldn't change a thing..
  • Jeremy HallJeremy Hall Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited February 3, 2005
    Similar shot just taken
    I love how smooth your contrast is and the transition from the highlights to shadows. I was just playing with my camera this last weekend and show a similar phot with my daughter. I was just using natural light coming in from the window and no setup. Your shot really gives some great ideas, like including the doll. Thanks for sharing your photo!

Here is my shot:

15302826-M.jpg
  • MissConductMissConduct Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited February 3, 2005
    I love how smooth your contrast is and the transition from the highlights to shadows. I was just playing with my camera this last weekend and show a similar phot with my daughter. I was just using natural light coming in from the window and no setup. Your shot really gives some great ideas, like including the doll. Thanks for sharing your photo!

Here is my shot:

15302826-M.jpg
    Aww, she's adorable. Great shot. I also used natural light coming in from patio doors. Took the camera and she said "wait i gotta get molly" lol.. took a few others but she had her fingers in her mouth.. yelrotflmao.gif
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2005
    Aww, she's adorable. Great shot. I also used natural light coming in from patio doors. Took the camera and she said "wait i gotta get molly" lol.. took a few others but she had her fingers in her mouth.. yelrotflmao.gif
    Nice shot with Molly on the big comfy couch!!clap.gif