"silly rabbit, chicks are for kids."

lala oceana
feb 3rd 2005

Comments

• Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2005
    Hey willow!
    Hi there, man!

I really like your shots, I think you and your model are doing a great job here.

Of the five photos you've posted so far, I really enjoy #5 and #2 the best. I think #2 has a cool pose and framing, with nice lighting and all.

But *definitely*, #5 has the edge. Framing and pose are really good too, and her nice face is portrayed much more nicely, because she doesn't have the straight look and the main light is just right on the money: on her left cheek, which is closer to the camera. This pose/lighting combo IMHO works wonderfully for her because she has a thin face. :-)

And oh yeah, the fact that she has a slight smile on her lips doesn't hurt, as well! :-)

Thanks so much for sharing!
    Take care!

-- thiago
  • willowcreekwillowcreek Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    Hi there, man!

I really like your shots, I think you and your model are doing a great job here.

Of the five photos you've posted so far, I really enjoy #5 and #2 the best. I think #2 has a cool pose and framing, with nice lighting and all.

But *definitely*, #5 has the edge. Framing and pose are really good too, and her nice face is portrayed much more nicely, because she doesn't have the straight look and the main light is just right on the money: on her left cheek, which is closer to the camera. This pose/lighting combo IMHO works wonderfully for her because she has a thin face. :-)

And oh yeah, the fact that she has a slight smile on her lips doesn't hurt, as well! :-)

Thanks so much for sharing!
    Take care!

-- thiago
    Thanks for your comments Thiago.