Options

Photographic Services Invoice Form

photorisephotorise Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited May 8, 2007 in Mind Your Own Business
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a generic Photography Services invoice form? I'm not using any bookkeeping software, so creating one using for example quick books is not an option. I'm looking for something very basic. I hate legal stuff and not worried about terems and conditions section.

Thank you!

Gene

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 27, 2007
    Hi Gene and welcome to Dgrin!

I'm moving this to our "Mind your own business" forum, which is where we discuss all the nitty gritty of running a photog business. I think you'll get much more response there (now here :D).

Good luck!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    chrisjleechrisjlee Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2007
    photorise wrote:
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a generic Photography Services invoice form? I'm not using any bookkeeping software, so creating one using for example quick books is not an option. I'm looking for something very basic. I hate legal stuff and not worried about terems and conditions section.

Thank you!

Gene
    Check ASMP. They have a wealth of forms. I'm trying to get membership.
    ---
    Chris
    Detroit Wedding Photography Blog
    Canon 10D | 20D | 5D
  • Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2007
    I just do it in excel.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    HallidayHalliday Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2007
    My 2003 MS Office program has a built in invoice form. Works for me.
    www.lanceshuey.com

I won't sell out even if the whole world think's I'm crazy.
  • Options
    quarkquark Registered Users Posts: 510 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2007
    If you don't have the MS products you should try OpenOffice. They have some nice templates and you get mostly full Excel type functions. There is also an alternative to quickbooks, gnucash.
    heather dillon photography - Pacific Northwest Portraits and Places
    facebook
    photoblog

Quarks are one of the two basic constituents of matter in the Standard Model of particle physics.