Biggest Composite Yet

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited May 1, 2007 in Sports
So, um, a coach couldn't be here tonight. Is there any way you could photoshop him in?

Um, well if you are going to do him, what about a couple of players.
Now I am sure that your experienced eyes, just like mine, know exactly which ones they are, and I've told them that I couldn't precisely control color differences due to lighting/time of day.

But, overall I am happy with this one. Just don't ask me to do it again!!!!:rolleyes

147057334-M.jpg

Comments

• dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2007
    looks like 1 coach & 2 players to me...am I right?..but man you did a good job.
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2007
    Thanks! but think more players!mwink.gif

ann
    dbaker1221 wrote:
    looks like 1 coach & 2 players to me...am I right?..but man you did a good job.
  • aurorahubbyaurorahubby Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited April 27, 2007
    I'll give it a shot
    First, Great Job !!!!!

I think very few people would realize what you had done if you hadn't raised it yourself.

I'm admittedly benefitting from dbaker's attempt and your response and I've also used a little Composition 101 to come up with this.

Only the first row (seated) and the center two in back row (black and red t-shirts) are "original". The coach on the far left and the other 5 boys in the back have been PS'ed.

Again, Great Job.thumb.gif
    edited April 27, 2007
    First, Great Job !!!!!

Only the first row (seated) and the center two in back row (black and red t-shirts) are "original". The coach on the far left and the other 5 boys in the back have been PS'ed.

Again, Great Job.thumb.gif

Thank You. Now think fewer! Hehe this is fun!

ann
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2007
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Thank You. Now think fewer! Hehe this is fun!

ann
    Well, I have a 50% chance now, don't I lol3.gif

I'm going to say 4 boys. (if I'm wrong the next person will go on to the next round :D)
  • aurorahubbyaurorahubby Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited April 27, 2007
    Second Attempt
    Okay, the Coach standing on the left is a definite. The unnatural position of the clasped hands is a dead giveaway. If he were in the original, they would have been on the other coach's shoulder.

The two boys on either end of the back row and also the one way in the back, #15, have been PS'ed. I thought the second boy in from the left in the back row might also have been added because he's so far away from the boy just right of him. If he's in the original composition you should have moved him in closer (excuse the nitpicking).

Onca again though, great job. If you handed this pic to someone and never mentioned what you did, fewer than 5% would realize it.
    edited April 27, 2007
    Thanks! aurorahubby and Ivar

aurorahubby is the winner...and yes, I know that the little guy on the left should have been closer. I did know at the point of taking this photo that I had one kid to add in. It was after the fact that I was asked if I could manage a coach and up to three more kids as well!!!!!

Honestly, I should not have agreed (from a business perspective) but I am glad I did - I am happy with the results, am proficient enough to have gotten it finished in a short time, and actually.....I hope that it can be recognized as a good peice of editing so that I can get some recommendations from it.

Thanks again everyone

ann
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2007
    Ann McRae wrote:
    So, um, a coach couldn't be here tonight. Is there any way you could photoshop him in?

Um, well if you are going to do him, what about a couple of players.
    Now I am sure that your experienced eyes, just like mine, know exactly which ones they are, and I've told them that I couldn't precisely control color differences due to lighting/time of day.

But, overall I am happy with this one. Just don't ask me to do it again!!!!rolleyes1.gif

You did a great job on this Ann clap.gif .......... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited May 1, 2007
    Thanks, skippy.

Just finished putting the prints into folios for delivery. I have to say, they look really good. The individual shots worked really well and it is a nice package.

:D

ann

Skippy wrote:
    You did a great job on this Ann clap.gif .......... Skippy