Options

Snail Mail or Pony Express...

BillyVerdenBillyVerden Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
edited April 27, 2007 in Landscapes
A real cliff hanger of a shot. Lol. After a long steep climb to the top of this hill. The edge of the road drops off pretty quickly. But the view was pretty awesome. Rural Mail is worth every penny around here.

Comments

• Options
    judahjudah Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2007
    A real cliff hanger of a shot. Lol. After a long steep climb to the top of this hill. The edge of the road drops off pretty quickly. But the view was pretty awesome. Rural Mail is worth every penny around here.
    Wow. Very nice B/W conversion. Congrats. Composition is very good too. Thumbs up!
    Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
    That saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found;
    Was blind, but now I see.

http://judah.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2007
    judah wrote:
    Wow. Very nice B/W conversion. Congrats. Composition is very good too. Thumbs up!

Thanks, i appreciate that. I took a look at your gallery and you have some awesome shots. I especially like the music related ones. I also like the cross pic "In The Church" gallery.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2007
    Nice conversion! That is quite a view....I bet it's pretty all year 'round. Great comp, too! thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2007
    saurora wrote:
    Nice conversion! That is quite a view....I bet it's pretty all year 'round. Great comp, too! thumb.gif

Thank You Saurora. Thats very much appreciated.

Its just turning green there. So i plan on going back and getting another shot when the grass fills all the way in. Too spotty for color right now.

My B/W conversions are mostly just done with calculations in PS. No real formula. Lol.

Thanks again.