edited May 13, 2009 in Landscapes
474214032_87fdbc6bdc_o.jpg
Visit My Web Site ~ http://www.tomkaszuba.com/

Comments

• eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2007
    Hey Tom,
    Your exposure is just perfect here.
    However, my eye is wandering all over the shot looking for something to rest/focus on. Would have liked a single interesting rock formation in the foreground with the very pleasing setting sun behind
    Just a thought.
    E
  • Tom K.Tom K. Registered Users Posts: 817 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2007
    eoren1 wrote:
    Hey Tom,
    Your exposure is just perfect here.
    However, my eye is wandering all over the shot looking for something to rest/focus on. Would have liked a single interesting rock formation in the foreground with the very pleasing setting sun behind
    Just a thought.
    E
    The sun didn't set there......it would have been nice but I don't have that kind of power. The single rock formation you mention also doesn't exist in that area. I was photographing what you see in the image I posted. The fictional photo you suggest sounds nice. If you ever take the shot you describe please post it.
    Visit My Web Site ~ http://www.tomkaszuba.com/
  • ArnicaArnica Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2007
    Lovely image !
    I can't stop looking at your photo, Tom. I love the composition and the light !
  • astockwellastockwell Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2009
  • dseidmandseidman Registered Users Posts: 824 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2009
    The exposure is perfect in this! The colors and composition are also very nice.
    The only suggestion I have is if you could crop just a tad off the right side to eliminate the rock that is intruding toward the bottom of the frame. Other than that, this is excellent work.
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2009
    dseidman wrote:
    The exposure is perfect in this! The colors and composition are also very nice.
    The only suggestion I have is if you could crop just a tad off the right side to eliminate the rock that is intruding toward the bottom of the frame. Other than that, this is excellent work.

I agree. Fantastic light - the texture and light on the rocks is great.
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2009
    Hey Tom, haven't seen you post in a while. Love your style and this is no exception clap.gif
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2009
    I like this very much! The colors in the rocks are appealing and the lighting is just right. Well done!

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • hawkeye978hawkeye978 Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2009
    Hi Tom, good to see you back.

Great light and wonderful textures in the rocks.
  • astockwellastockwell Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2009
    Tom,

Where in CT you at? I see we both shoot in a lot of the same places. Let me know if you ever want a partner in the morning or evening. Also, if you haven't seen this forum yet, check it out, as many of the local participants are active, and we have been doing meets almost weekly up in RI, check the meets section out. I don't know if we will do one this week or not yet.

http://www.newschoolofphotography.com

-Andy
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2009
    Nice, looks like I can walk into the pic.
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2009
    Hi Tom
    Outstanding in every respect. Glad to see you posting again. clap.gifclapclap.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)