Options

Francesco, 2 years old

judahjudah Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
edited April 27, 2007 in People
Hi all,
last wednesday was national holiday here where I live and we had a small party at my house. Friends, cakes, pizzas, wine, laughs. The usual stuff. And there was Francesco, two years old. Here he is. C&C always welcome. Very much welcome!

147028919-L.jpg
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

http://judah.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2007
    I was going to post this in your other thread, but my general feelings about these last few shots is that the chin being cut off is really bugging me. I think it throws off the balance just a bit too much. Top of the head isn't so bad, but bottom of the chin, to me, is like cutting off a limb. Back away a bit, I think the shots will improve because of that.

I do like the black and white conversion as well as the light - everything but the chin!
  • Options
    SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2007
    I like it...however the eye should be worked on in photoshop. You have one eye that is very light and the other that is very black. Perhaps if you use the clonning tool.

On a lighter note...very adorable child.clap.gif
  • Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    I like it...however the eye should be worked on in photoshop. You have one eye that is very light and the other that is very black. Perhaps if you use the clonning tool.

On a lighter note...very adorable child.clap.gif

good catch seneca! for situations like this I'll take the elliptical marquee, feather the selection, flip it and then adjust opacity in that layer to "believeable" rolleyes1.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers