Drag and drop uploader problem

yoyoboyyoyoboy Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited April 28, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hey guys, I just shoot a paintball tournament, and have been using the drag and drop uploader (as well as the mac app) with fire fox, with each gallery uploading in separate tabs. The problem is that sometimes it will put the images from several different galleries all together into one gallery.
Is this an know bug? (That it can't send to multiple galleries at once)
And is there anything else that I can do, besides only uploading one gallery at a time?
I'm stongly considering getting parallels, and duel booting my mac just so that I can run starbrowser.

Separate question, I think i saw something about this before, but I couldn't find it.
I'm running a separate company for our paintball photography - Monkeyballmedia.com - and I wanted to know if I could set up a separate home page for it, or just change the headers and other customization for part of my site?

Thanks!
Brendan Larrabee
Brendanl.smugmug.com
Monkeyballmedia.com

Comments

• yoyoboyyoyoboy Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2007
    Bumpmwink.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2007
    yoyoboy wrote:
    Hey guys, I just shoot a paintball tournament, and have been using the drag and drop uploader (as well as the mac app) with fire fox, with each gallery uploading in separate tabs. The problem is that sometimes it will put the images from several different galleries all together into one gallery.
    Is this an know bug?
    Not a bug, but rather a limitation.
    (That it can't send to multiple galleries at once)
    And is there anything else that I can do, besides only uploading one gallery at a time?
    I'm stongly considering getting parallels, and duel booting my mac just so that I can run starbrowser.
    You can also have one uploader in FF, one in Safari, one in Flock, all going to separate galleries thumb.gif
    Separate question, I think i saw something about this before, but I couldn't find it.
    I'm running a separate company for our paintball photography - Monkeyballmedia.com - and I wanted to know if I could set up a separate home page for it, or just change the headers and other customization for part of my site?

Thanks!
    Brendan Larrabee
    Brendanl.smugmug.com
    Monkeyballmedia.com
    You can have different headers in different categories, or galleries... see the "tutorials" section, linked in the nav bar.
  • yoyoboyyoyoboy Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2007
    Thanks!