Options

SOLD: Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 II USM

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited April 30, 2007 in House of Canon
I have this lens available for sale in A condition. I have had a lot of success with it in the situations that I have placed the lens in. Comes with front and rear caps, 58mm Canon UV filter AND the Canon lens hood. I do not have the original box.....sorry. Will be packed very well for shipment.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the lens. I would like to get $125 shipped for this lens. Thanks.

Photos Added:
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• Options
    edited April 28, 2007
    Photos added and a price drop...............
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2007
    Here are a couple of shots taken with this lens................as requested.
  • Options
    SoBadSoBad Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited April 30, 2007
    PM Sent.
    Canon 7D, 1DMKIIN & 40D
    Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, 17-40L, 28-135 IS, 35mm 2.0, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8
    Sigma 28-80mm
    Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8
    Canon 430EXII, 580EX, 580EXII, AB800
  • Options
    edited April 30, 2007
    sold!!!