Options

FS: Huge Canon Sale

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited April 27, 2007 in House of Canon
Ending my changeover to Canon — All items purchased last month. Some items have never left the box.

When the 1DMark III was announced, I decided to purchase it for my low light, high ISO gymnastics shooting. Last month, I ordered some Canon lenses in advance. The release date for the Mark III has been pushed back such that I won’t be able to use the Mark III this season. I am a long-time Nikon shooter and I have decided to hold off on my switch to Canon in order to see if Nikon announces a similar DSLR offering this summer.

The 400D/Xti was purchased to test the lenses while waiting for the Mark III. The lenses and the camera perform flawlessly.

All items are USA models and include box (some minus UPC code) with everything provided in the box when purchased new. A copy of the sales receipt will be provided. Canon lens hoods seem to be made of a very soft plastic that marks easily, so that is the only item that shows any wear. Filters were protecting the front glass as soon as the lenses left their boxes.

Canon 70-200 2.8L IS USM $1575 shipped SOLD
Minor marks on hood.

RRS B86 Lens Plate $50 shipped SOLD
For the 70-200 2.8L IS USM and Nikon AF 80-200 2.8

All prices include shipping via USPS to CONUS locations. Other locations will be at a slight additional cost. Payment by money order, check or Paypal’s eCheck. For Paypal payments other than by e-check, add 3%.

Although new to DGrin, I’ve sold numerous items on Nikonians, Miranda, Nikon Café (nearing 2000 posts) and the old Galbraith forum under Tosh or GlennIkeda. I have a 100% rating on 77+ mostly photographic transactions on eBay (user name Daddybowaddy).

I’m best reached by email: gtikeda at optonline.net.

Thanks for looking.

Sold Items:
Canon 24-105 4L IS USM $900 shipped SOLD
Minor marks on hood.
Canon 430EX flash $215 shipped SOLD
Fired less than 20 times.
Snap-on Diffuser for 430EX $11 shipped SOLD
Canon E-lens dust cap rear (2) $5 each shipped SOLD
Canon 400D/Xti DSLR body $620 shipped SOLD
Black Only 1275 clicks on the shutter. Cosmetically and mechanically perfect.
Sterlingtek NB2L high capacity 1700mAh battery for Xti $18 SOLD
Canon 135 2 L USM $800 shipped SOLD
Minor marks on hood.
RC-5 Wireless Remote Control for Xti $18 shipped SOLD
Used once for lens test shots.
RC-60E3 Remote Control for XTi $22 shipped SOLD
Never removed from its box.
Canon Telextender 1.4X $275 shipped SOLD
Completely new. Never removed from its box.
RS 80N3 for 1D bodies $48 shipped SOLD
Never removed from its box.