LPS Feedback?

photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
edited April 29, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Okay, I'm frustrated with this contest! LOL! Both of my "original" ideas were stolen from me... How dare people read my mind? *heh*

Seriously, I have taken about 100 photos for this contest and I'm not really happy with any of them. These are definitely the best of the bunch, but I'd love to get some feedback anyway.

Spring is here (I entered this one)
147803901-M.jpg

147806432-M.jpg

#3 - this one more just cracks me up. I unfortunately have way too many photos like this! LOL!
147806448-M.jpg

Thanks so much!

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2007
    I actually like #3 the best. You can tell it is a child's hand and having it there gives scale to the photo as well as a little drama. #2 is nicely composed bt there is not enough detail in the petals. #1 is a nice photo and is perhaps more artistic than #3 so perhaps it is the best choice for the challenge. ne_nau.gif Still, a photo that elicits a pleasant emotion in the viewer is not to be easily dismissed. Good luck.

Virginia

Email
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2007
    I have taken about 100 photos for this contest and I'm not really happy with any of them.

I can relate... I've taken several hundred and not really happy with any... for what it's worth, you submited the right one out of these 3...

Winston
  • JillGJillG Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2007
    Hi, I agree with your choice for the challenge. I like your selective focus on this one:D
    Jill
    Jill
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2007
    Flyinggina wrote:
    I actually like #3 the best. You can tell it is a child's hand and having it there gives scale to the photo as well as a little drama. #2 is nicely composed bt there is not enough detail in the petals. #1 is a nice photo and is perhaps more artistic than #3 so perhaps it is the best choice for the challenge. ne_nau.gif Still, a photo that elicits a pleasant emotion in the viewer is not to be easily dismissed. Good luck.

Virginia

It's funny you say this - I've come to realize that the thing that's hardest about this challenge is that it's VERY hard to find an emotion in "organic" or "artificial" - at least for me. While I think there are some really wonderful shots, not that many elicited an emotion from me...

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll have to think about it for sure! :D
    can relate... I've taken several hundred and not really happy with any... for what it's worth, you submited the right one out of these 3...

Winston

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback, Winston!
    Hi, I agree with your choice for the challenge. I like your selective focus on this one:D
    Jill

Thanks so much, Jill! I'm leaning towards leaving it... Maybe something "amazing" will strike me in the next 8 hours! Laughing.gif!
  • tleetlee Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2007
    I like the one you entered. I said to myself---That's definietly a contender.

T :D

www.studioTphotos.com

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."
    ----Ruth Ann Schubacker
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2007
    tlee wrote:
    I like the one you entered. I said to myself---That's definietly a contender.

Thank you so much, T! :D
  • sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2007
    yes I agree - out of the three you have shown us #1 is the best!