Error on Page in status bar with IE any version

KeithHKeithH Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited May 1, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Minor annoyance here but everytime I view my site with any version of Internet Explorer I notice that it says "Error on Page" in the bottom left of the status bar. My site doesn't have any fancy customization at all and the site seems to work just fine.

I use Firefox (no problems) but the majority of users visit with a version of IE so I hate for them to see that message every time.

Maybe somebody can have a quick look and figure out what's wrong. It's been like this for a long time but I'm just now getting around to asking about it. Thanks.

http://hazweb.smugmug.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2007
    KeithH wrote:
    My site doesn't have any fancy customization at all

Actually, Keith, you have tons of customization. I'll ask someone to take a look and see what the problem might be for IE7.

But you have lots of customizing going on, don't be shy about it :D
  • {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    This was fixed!
    Andy wrote:
    Actually, Keith, you have tons of customization. I'll ask someone to take a look and see what the problem might be for IE7.

But you have lots of customizing going on, don't be shy about it :D
  • KeithHKeithH Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    You're right, I don't see it with IE7. I'm sorry. Maybe it's just with IE6.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    KeithH wrote:
    You're right, I don't see it with IE7. I'm sorry. Maybe it's just with IE6.
    Hello Keith, Jt and Devbobo actually spent a fair bit of time digging into your code last night. You do have quite a bit.

There was a comma error in one JSON object... but there must be still more errors. Stay tuned.