Options

(Old) Nikon Camera & Lenses For Sale

lance kinneylance kinney Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 26, 2009 in Nikon Land
Recently converted over to a Nikon D70... I have a Nikon 8008s body, a Nikkor AF 20mm f2.8, a Nikkor 300mm f4 ED-IF AF and a Nikkor 28-85mm AF zoom.. Anyone interested let me know.. All are in very good shape. Thanks, Lance

Comments

• Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005
    Recently converted over to a Nikon D70... I have a Nikon 8008s body, a Nikkor AF 20mm f2.8, a Nikkor 300mm f4 ED-IF AF and a Nikkor 28-85mm AF zoom.. Anyone interested let me know.. All are in very good shape. Thanks, Lance

Hey! Why would you sell those lenses? They will all work with the D70.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005

First off, congrats on the D70 clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Depending on your current lens situation, I'd suggest keeping most of those lenses. If you got the kit lens, the 28-85 would be good to sell, but the 20mm f/2.8 & 300mm f/4 are great lenses on the D70. The 300 has the reach of a 450. A friend just bought one, and its an awesome performer. I'd like one myself if I had the extra $$.

If you are still interested in selling them all, I may know someone who would like the 20mm. I will pass the info on.

Dave
  • Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2005
    I'd want the 20mm if it is a D lens.
  • Options
    edited February 5, 2005
    Hey, Thanks for the interest, The lens is not a D lens. To the people who are wondering why I am selling them, it is because I have the 12-24 Nikkor, the kit lens and the 70-300 ED zoom... not much need for the prime lenses though I love both the 20mm and the 300mm f4....
    luckyrwe wrote:
    I'd want the 20mm if it is a D lens.
  • Options
    JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2005
    How much for the 300mm? And can you supply pics?
  • Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2005
    I ama amazed that the N8008 goes for so little nowadays, under $100 on Ebay. It was quite the camera when I owned it. Or maybe I felt it had to be at full price. :D
  • Options
    edited February 6, 2005
    Havn't really thought it through to be honest... Probably should have done that before I posted... Sorry. I paid a bit over $1,000 for the lens, filter, case and lens hood... I'm probably looking for $450 for the lens. Yes I can supply pics if needed, Thanks for your post... Lance
    JohnR wrote:
    How much for the 300mm? And can you supply pics?
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2005
    luckyrwe wrote:
    I ama amazed that the N8008 goes for so little nowadays, under $100 on Ebay. It was quite the camera when I owned it. Or maybe I felt it had to be at full price. :D
    crud. i guess that means my N6006 ain't worth much anymore, huh? :cry

I've got some other bodies...are they worth anything? FM, FE, FG?
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2005
    fish wrote:
    crud. i guess that means my N6006 ain't worth much anymore, huh? :cry

I've got some other bodies...are they worth anything? FM, FE, FG?

The FM, FE & FG are still worth a little. I did a lot of shopping for those bodies before I bought the FG. To check going rates, I would suggest KEH. They are the most popular shop for online used sales.

Dave
  • Options
    Ed MichaelsEd Michaels Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited July 24, 2009
    20/.2.8 pre-D AF
    is the 20 still available?
    Ed Michaels
    1+856.685.9435
    edmichaels@comcast.net
    D700/D200/SB800/FX18-35 AFD Nikkor, 28-75/2.8 Tamron early with aperture ring,35-105/3.5-4.5 AFD Nikkor 50/1.4 AFD,70-200/2.8 VR AFS G Nikkor, 70-300/4.5-5.6VR ED AFS G Nikkor, FX-DX Sigma1.4x HSM EX APO Tele-Converter,DX 18-70/3.5-4.5 G DX AFS Nikkor 12-24/4.0 Tokina 2nd. version,Sekonic L358w/Pocket Wizard, SC29X2,Leitz table tripod w/largeball head,filters, adapters, reflectors, stands, Quantum batteries, tripods,monopods,heads et al
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2009
    is the 20 still available?
    Dude... this thread is 4 years old. That stuff has surely moved on... deal.gif