Options

Little girl

OctalivaOctaliva Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
edited May 2, 2007 in People
I am a beginer and I'll like share my pics with you. C&O are welcomes. Thank you, very much!!
Oliva
148549172-L.jpg
:rofl
Oliva
"In the life as in photography, even the must ugly thing has its beautiful side."

My SmugMug gallery

Comments

• Options
    SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    It's good. Watch not to shake the camera when you are composing and firing...it is a little blurred around the eyes. You might want to desatuarate a little.
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    It's good. Watch not to shake the camera when you are composing and firing...it is a little blurred around the eyes. You might want to desatuarate a little.
    That's right!! Thank you for your advices. I apreciate it.
    Oliva
    "In the life as in photography, even the must ugly thing has its beautiful side."

My SmugMug gallery
  • Options
    mmrodenmmroden Registered Users Posts: 472 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2007
    Something's odd with the focus-- was she moving really quickly when you shot this? It looks like the foreground and background are in focus, but she's slightly blurred...
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2007
    mmroden wrote:
    Something's odd with the focus-- was she moving really quickly when you shot this? It looks like the foreground and background are in focus, but she's slightly blurred...

Hi, mmroden!
    I shoot this picture long time ago and I don't remember if she moved when I shoot it. She was poseing freely.
    Thank you!
    Oliva
    Oliva

My SmugMug gallery