password not working

pamela435pamela435 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited May 1, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi and thanks for any help. The password I set up for friends and family to view our site is not working. It was brought to my attention so I just tried it several times myself and it is saying it is the wrong password. I already went to the control panel to make sure it hadn't been accidentally changed and it was fine.

Thanks,
Pam

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    pamela435 wrote:
    Hi and thanks for any help. The password I set up for friends and family to view our site is not working. It was brought to my attention so I just tried it several times myself and it is saying it is the wrong password. I already went to the control panel to make sure it hadn't been accidentally changed and it was fine.

Thanks,
    Pam
    Hi Pam wave.gif,

Do you have a link to your passworded site for us?

Thanks!
  • pamela435pamela435 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    Oops, yes, it is:

www.garringers.smugmug.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2007
    pamela435 wrote:

Thanks,
    Pam
    Hi Pam, I confirmed it's working, please clear your cookies, shut your browser, go back again and try it one more time? Be sure you use all lower case for Danny's nickname :)

Let us know, thanks!