Options

FT: XT + lenses

bcoadbcoad Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited May 24, 2007 in House of Canon
OK, heres the situation. Ive been trying to make canon work for me for a while and I do enjoy it but I have always been very impressed by Pentax and have decided that if I am ever going to make the switch now is the time to do it so I am just going to do it. So I would be interested in a trade if someone owns a used (or new) K10D they are looking to part with, or I can sell for cash and if so I would like to sell them all as one.
So heres what I have:

Camera and accessories:
Canon Rebel XT(350D) with less than 2,500 actuations(2330 at the moment)
Vertical battery grip bg-e3
2 Canon lithium ion nb-2lh batteries
Remote release trigger
*edit*If im not mistaken my 4gb lexar cf card will not work in the k10d so I will be selling that as well

Lenses:
18-55mm stock lens
75-300mm usm f4/5.6
100mm f2.8 macro w/ Lens Hood

All items have their original boxes, are in excellent condition and the camera comes with all accessories(cd's, neckstrap, and manuals). The xt has a little dust build up on the image sensor and I have not got around to cleaning it yet, so will not most likely before we part ways(none of the dust has ever affected my shooting, even when the aperture is at a minimum the dust that does appear is easily cloned out and very small) Other than that there are no problems with any of the equipment .

Comments

• Options
    hjs518hjs518 Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited May 1, 2007
    PM sent. hjs

bcoad wrote:
    I am looking to upgrade to a 5d and if for some reason someone were looking for an xt I thought I would post this. I am also not opposed to Nikon or any other companies. Would also consider shortening the upgrade to a 20/30d if the offer was right. Cash is a possibility although not likely unless it were an extremely good price, always accepting offers though.

Have a rebel xt in mint condition with battery grip
    lenses:
    canon100mm f2.8 macro

canon 75-300 f4/5.6

and of course the 18-55 stock

All are in perfect condition and will provide pictures to anyone who might be interested.

I would be willing to trade the camera and some or all of the lenses and include cash. I am rather new here and have a low feedback number on ebay as I dont use it much(although 100% positive) so I would be totally willing to deliver my end first as long as I can verify that you would be reliable.
  • Options
    BoilershopBoilershop Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 2, 2007
    FT: XT+ Lenses
    PM Sent;
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2007
    responded
    Responded to both. All items are still currently available for offers.
  • Options
    edited May 3, 2007
    bump
    ^^ shameless bump. Changed what I was looking for some and still looking for offers
  • Options
    jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2007
    bcoad wrote:
    OK, heres the situation. Ive been trying to make canon work for me for a while and I do enjoy it but I have always been very impressed by Pentax and have decided that if I am ever going to make the switch now is the time to do it so I am just going to do it. So I would be interested in a trade if someone owns a used (or new) K10D they are looking to part with, or I can sell for cash and if so I would like to sell them all as one.
    So heres what I have:

Camera and accessories:
    Canon Rebel XT(350D) with less than 2,500 actuations(2330 at the moment)
    Vertical battery grip bg-e3
    2 Canon lithium ion nb-2lh batteries
    Remote release trigger
    *edit*If im not mistaken my 4gb lexar cf card will not work in the k10d so I will be selling that as well

Lenses:
    18-55mm stock lens
    75-300mm usm f4/5.6
    100mm f2.8 macro w/ Lens Hood

All items have their original boxes, are in excellent condition and the camera comes with all accessories(cd's, neckstrap, and manuals). The xt has a little dust build up on the image sensor and I have not got around to cleaning it yet, so will not most likely before we part ways(none of the dust has ever affected my shooting, even when the aperture is at a minimum the dust that does appear is easily cloned out and very small) Other than that there are no problems with any of the equipment .
    Good Morning,
    Not sure if this is allowed so I apologize ahead of time, but there is a seller over at FM selling a new K10 D with kit lens, Tammy 24-135 and flash for about $1025. Last I checked this morning, it was still available. The seller is GGW2000. Good luck and have a good day :D ,
    Jim...
  • Options
    Catharsis7Catharsis7 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 24, 2007
    Are you sure you wouldn't be willing to part with them individually?